LEVEL is a cement-based underlayment for use in levelling interior substrates. LEVEL produces a flat, smooth, and hard surface for the installation of finished flooring. LEVEL can be placed from 3mm - 76mm in a single lift.
- Can be used on a wide range of substrates
- Rapid drying - walkable in 2-3 hours after pouring at 21ºC
- Fast installation - pourable and pumpable
- Versatile - suitable surface for most finished floor goods
- Inorganic - will not contribute to mould/mildew growth
Use PRIMER with every application of LEVEL. See DS-1236 and TDS-1230 LATICRETE Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide for more details on dilution, approximate coverage , and application instructions.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration, chat with your local LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, call 1800 331 012, or contact us here.