In December we shared the beginning of a penthouse project in Mooloolaba, QLD "Mooloolaba Penthouse Renovation" from the team at Skorpil Tiling, which includes a lap pool and 3x spas. We are excited to share updated photos of the completed lap pool - it looks absolutely tempting!
LATICRETE installation materials used:
- 254 - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers, and thin brick. 254 provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- 3701 Mortar Admix - used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick, and natural stone.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - a high-performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability, and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
- LATASIL™ - a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)