Corey Downes, LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, recently visited the team from TSA Management and their PGH brick facade project in Teneriffe, QLD. The 70m2 facade has been installed using a range of LATICRETE materials, supplied by Beaumont Tiles Woolloongabba.
LATICRETE installation materials being used on the facade are:
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in the concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- 254 adhesive is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers, and brick.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout is a high-performance grout that provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and will resist cracking.
- LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
For more information on LATICRETE installation materials, product demos, or technical support, phone LATICRETE - 1800 331 012 or email: email@example.com.