Yes, it's HYDO BAN®
Your local LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Alex Kralefski providing training on HYDRO BAN® at our offices in Victoria.
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates. Click here to view an installation video & for more information.
Our training program is specifically developed for ceramic tile and stone industry distributors, dealers and other industry professionals who want to improve their profitability and increase their productivity as they become familiar with LATICRETE profitable, time saving products. Experienced faculty utilises both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations. Attendees also have the opportunity to meet with key LATICRETE personnel.
We offer training and classes that discuss commercial, residential, industrial tile and stone installation practices and industry standards.
- Gain a better understanding of the ceramic tile and stone industry
- Learn how to select and recommend the most suitable installation materials
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products and installations
- Learn trade definitions, performance requirements and industry standards
- Learn how to solve and avoid job problems
- Participate in hands-on product demonstrations
SEMINAR DATES & LOCATIONS
Our schedule is available as a downloadable PDF
Can we interest you in a FREE pail of HYDRO BAN?
Call 1800 331 012 or contact us here for more information on our products and training provide, and to request your FREE sample!