LATICRETE was recently on-site with Roger from Stanmor Ceramics in VIC. The team is working on a 500m2 facade project at Melbourne Central, which features Bluestone installed on an engineered block wall using mechanical fixing and LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive.
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two-component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high working temperatures up to 35°C.
Features & Benefits
- Fast Permanent Bond - 45 minutes to 1 hour set time
- Easy to Use - 1:1 mixing ratio by volume
- Non-Staining - ideal for white and light coloured marbles, other stones and tiles
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time
- Non-Sag - when applied up to 25 mm thick