This 250m2 pool project in Vaucluse, NSW, is currently underway and is using a range of LATICRETE installation materials to qualify for a 25 Year Pool System Warranty. Rendering was completed by the team at JM Rendering, and membrane installation was carried out by Elio Barla.
LATICRETE Products Include:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar - designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix - used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick and natural stone.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners
- HYDRO BAN® Adhesive & Sealant - a one component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant. This product has excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates, and is designed for use with HYDRO BAN Waterproof Membrane as bond relief fillet.
- LATAPOXY® 300 Adhesive - a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Can be used in interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - a patented, high performance epoxy grout designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- LATASIL™ - a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Keep your eyes peeled for more on this project in the near future!
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)