|Photo Supplied by Sareen Stone|
Keep your Tile and Stone Beautiful
Sareen Stone, your local LATICRETE® and STONETECH® stockist, explains why you should seal and protect your stone surfaces:
"Stone is naturally porous; basically meaning it’s like a sponge. Any liquid that comes in contact with unsealed stone will not only touch the face of the stone, it will be absorbed into the stone. Sealing your stone at regular intervals is a small financial investment, for huge peace of mind when it comes to the resale value of your home".
STONETECH BulletProof® Sealer delivers maximum protection against the toughest stains on natural stone. BulletProof Sealer is formulated with advanced, water-based fluoro-chemical technology which provides the ultimate sheild against both oil and water-based stains.
- Advanced penetrating micro-bond protection using Teflon technology
- Natural looking - does not alter the look of stone or tile
- Makes cleaning stone easier
- Maximum protection against oil and water-based stains
- Last for up to 5 years
- Interior and exterior applications
- Best suited to the most porous stone surfaces
- Water-based, low VOC, low odour, environmentally friendly
STONETECH BulletProof Sealer is suitable for natural stone surfaces such as granite, limestone, travertine, sandstone, basalt/bluestone, as well as concrete and masonry. Click here for more information.