Friday 11 December 2015

The Innovative Solution To Uneven Floors!




The amount of projects requiring self-leveling, quick drying flooring has increased dramatically in just a few short years due to the discovery of the consistent savings of time & money that a perfectly level floor can offer. 

To meet this rapid growth, LATICRETE offers an innovative product line that has been formulated by using state-of-the-art technology. With world class performance, the NXT™ Substrate Preparation line of products is recommended for applications such as self-leveling underlayments, moisture mitigation, skim coating and patching.  

With quick drying time, superior compressive strength and water resistance, the NXT product range will ensure savings on projects ranging from health care, hospitality, retail, residential, office and more! 

For more information on the NXT Substrate Preparation Range, head to the Products Page on our website.

Got a flooring project in mind? Contact us to discuss, arrange a demo, a trade event or FREE samples by calling 1800 331 012 or email us here.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have now been reading along. I believed I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to express except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I could keep visiting this blog very often.wet crawl space

    ReplyDelete