Check out this beautiful residential lap pool in New Zealand! The team from Northern Pools completed this project using Onix Glass Mosaics installed with LATICRETE materials, supplied by Global Tile. All walls were plastered out first with 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed so no cuts were needed and all full tiles were used.
LATICRETE products used:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* is a patented, high performance epoxy grout designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- LATASIL™ sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.