The Infinity Towers in Gungahlin are the highest residential buildings in Canberra, ACT, and connecting the two towers is this incredible pool. The project is led by Architects, Peckvonhartel, and builders, Geocon. The pool builder and tiling was carried out by Prestige Pools. The pool features an infinity edge and is covered by a comprehensive LATICRETE 10 Year Pool Installation Warranty.
LATICRETE Products used:
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- 254 Platinum - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 254 Platinum provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout - offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
- LATASIL™ sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- LATASIL 9118 Primer is a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.