This private residence pool in Brisbane, QLD, is currently being installed by Sam Gardener from Sam Gardener Tiling. The 40m2 pool will feature 30x30mm Artedomus glass tiles and SPECTRALOCK® Grout DAZZLE™. Sam has used a wide range of LATICRETE materials to qualify for a 15 year LATICRETE Pool Tiling Installation System Warranty.
LATICRETE products used:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar - Designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix - Used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - 2 component, roller applied, epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® - Single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- HYDRO BAN® Adhesive & Sealant - One component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant.
- 254 Platinum - The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive for interior and exterior installations.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - High performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
- SPECTRALOCK Grout DAZZLE - adds metallic and "Glow-In-The-Dark" enhancements to SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout.
- LATASIL™ - A high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)