We recently shared a pool renovation project in Noosa, QLD, by Don Macdonald and his team from The Orchid Group. We are excited to share updated images of the project where a wide range of LATICRETE products have been used:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed - a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- 254 Platinum - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 254 Platinum provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- LATAPOXY® SP-100 - A stainless, pigment free, colourfast epoxy grout for grouting floor installations of ceramic tile, brick, and stone. Cleans with water while fresh. Can be used for interior and exterior applications. Ideal for kitchen floors, counter tops, bathroom floors, malls, cafeterias, and laboratories.
- LATASIL™ - a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Contact us to discuss your next project, visit your job site or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.