Wednesday 27 March 2013

LATICRETE Australia Tours LATICRETE RAK

From Left to Right: LATICRETE Australia,
Dr Surendra Patel a.k.a Doc and Jamie Young
Doc, Jamie, Mr. Sujit Singh (GM LATICRETE RAK) and 
the Sales Team.
Francis (Plant Manager) Jamie, Rafiq (LATICRETE Tech Services)
and Sathish (Quality Control)
Doc with LATICRETE RAK Personnel
Jamie and the LATICRETE RAK team
Jamie at the entrance of LATICRETE RAK
Doc ready to tackle the day

LATICRETE Australia in Dubai


LATICRETE Australia, Production Manager, Jamie Young and our R&D Chemist, 
Dr Surendra Patel (Doc) recently spent over a week in LATICRETE RAK, UAE. During their visit, Jamie and Doc met with various teams of LATICRETE RAK, in exchanging information between production, quality control and maintenance. Jamie and Doc also had the opportunity to tour projects that LATICRETE has been involved in. 

Keep a watchful eye on the blog to view Jamie and Doc's photos of the projects and touristic attractions that LATICRETE has been involved in and which they got to see!

2 comments:

  1. I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog. I will continue going by this site frequently. Tours in Miami

    ReplyDelete