Thursday 2 September 2021

Bathroom Makeover at Sunshine Beach

 


Don MacDonald and his team from The Orchid Group have completed yet another makeover - this time a residential bathroom project at Sunshine Beach, QLD. The project features porcelain tiles, installed using a range of LATICRETE installation materials.

Products used: 
  • HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. 
  • 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement, and graded aggregates.
  • 335 is a premium, flexible, high-performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation.
  • PERMACOLOR® Grout is a high-performance grout that provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and will resist cracking.
  • LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.

For more information on LATICRETE installation materials, product demos, or technical support, phone LATICRETE - 1800 331 012 or email: sales@laticrete.com.au.


1 comment:

  1. My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text (407) 777-4240
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete