Check out this stunning pool and pool surrounds renovation on the Gold Coast, QLD! The 500m2 project features 1200x600mm & 600x600mm porcelain tiles from Groove Tiles & Stone, installed by Sam Gardener Tiling. The renovation included the pool steps, feature wall, infinity edge, pool surrounds and coping, using a range of LATICRETE materials!
LATICRETE products used:
- 335 Premium Flexible Adhesive is a high performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation
- 4237 Latex Additive is a specially designed latex additive for use with 211 Crete Filler Powder to make a high strength latex thin bed and medium bed adhesive up to 15 mm. For installing all types of tile, stone and agglomerates.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* provides colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation. Designed for use on tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
For more information on using LATICRETE in your projects, product demos, samples or technical support please contact LATICRETE on 1800 331 012, email email@example.com or visit www.laticrete.com.au.
Our Holiday Schedule is now available to be viewed here.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)