Liam from Perfect Joint Tiling shared with us his timber look tile project currently underway in Western Australia. The project is now complete! The tiles were laid with 335 Premium Flexible Adhesive and grouted with PERMACOLOR® Grout in 'Hemp', which were purchased from Tilers Express Western Australia.
PERMACOLOR® Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Consistent colour
- Mixes with water only
- Ideal for floors and walls (joint widths of 1.5 mm to 12 mm)
- Inhibits mould and mildew with antimicrobial protection
- Improved stain resistance for a cement based grout
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial