Thursday 22 August 2013

LATICRETE in the USA


Eventful fun!

Some interesting events around the Laticrete world!

"Thanks to everyone who attended the Laticrete employee outing at Lime Rock Park last weekend.  We had a blast and I hope this fun event provided some entertaining racing for everyone.  A special thanks to Kristen Holland and Janet Brunwin and the rest of the Wellness Committee for organizing the event.  While I would have liked to have won the race, my wife assures me the “crash” and a 3rd place finish was probably more entertaining than a win.

Here’s a video of the entire race if you’d like to see it from my vantage point:

Here’s just the crash:

Also, we’re working to put a short video of photos and highlights on the Laticrete cafeteria kiosks around the world, so check that out next week.

Thanks again for coming out and hopefully we can do it again next year.

Ron"

Ron Munnerlyn | Director of U.S. Manufacturing

No comments:

Post a Comment