Recently NSW LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Joe Tabone, met up on-site with Josh Young from J.A.Y Tiling with his apprentice Zack Collins. Josh and the team are laying white Carrara marble and green marble throughout all the bathrooms in a new house located in Bronte, NSW. A wide range of products are being used on the project including:
- HYDRO BAN® - a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing/crack isolation membrane.
- 211 Crete Filler Powder - Designed for use with 4237 Latex Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards.
- 4237 Latex Additive - A specially designed latex additive for use with 211 Crete Filler Powder to make a high strength latex thin bed and medium bed adhesive up to 15 mm. For installing all types of tile, stone and agglomerates.
- LATAPOXY® 300 Adhesive - a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Suitable for interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout - offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew.
Keep your eyes peeled for updates on this great project!
Are you getting ready to start a project?
Contact us about your next project or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.