The team from Electric Pool Tiling are progressing nicely on this pool project in Richmond, VIC. The pool is being installed using a wide range of LATICRETE materials including:
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- 254 adhesive is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers, and brick.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* has all the great features of SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout - colour uniformity, durability, and ease of installation - with enhanced performance.
Check out our Pool, Spa, and Fountain Tiling Systems brochure which includes a 10, 15, and 25 Year Residential Swimming Pool Warranty.
For more information on LATICRETE tile and stone installation systems and warranties, contact your LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, call 1800 3310 12, or contact us here.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)