Wednesday, 28 October 2020
Tuesday, 27 October 2020
The teams from Style and Tile Co. and Barefoot Living recently undertook a commercial kitchen renovation in Manly, NSW. Our new product PRIME-N-BOND™ was trialed over existing substrates that were cleaned with STONETECH® KlenzAll™ Cleaner.
Additional LATICRETE Installation materials used on the project were:
- PRIME-N-BOND™ is a versatile, ready-to-use, single coat, low VOC primer designed to enhance the adhesion of adhesives to many smooth and non-absorptive substrates that can be difficult to bond to.
- 335 - a premium, flexible, high-performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - High-performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability, and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
Visit our website for comprehensive product application videos, architectural specifications, details and in-depth technical support.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
Monday, 26 October 2020
LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Craig Hunter, recently received an update from Shaun from Perfect Fitz Tiling who has just completed this 65m2 flooring project featuring porcelain tiles at a residential property in Scone, NSW. The team used the below LATICRETE materials for the installation:
- 335 is a premium, flexible, high-performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout is a high-performance grout that provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and will resist cracking.
Contact LATICRETE to discuss your next project - call 1800 331 012 or email: email@example.com.
Friday, 23 October 2020
LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® adds AllPrep Flooring Specialists Pty Ltd
as Newest Partner in Australia!
LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® manufacturer of the revolutionary self-leveling SUPERCAP “Pump Truck” System, announced today its new partnership with AllPrep Flooring Specialists Pty Ltd.
AllPrep Flooring Specialists Pty Ltd is the first to go to the Australian market using the LATICRETE SUPERCAP “Pump Truck” System.
“We are very pleased and excited to be partnered with this worldwide proven LATICRETE SUPERCAP System which will pump up self levelling materials up to 70 floors from street level to deliver a perfectly flat floor faster, safer and greener.” ~ David Kealy, Managing Director, AllPrep Flooring Specialists Pty Ltd.
A superior performing, time-saving, and cost-efficient method of finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. This cutting edge system combines the power of the pump with the next generation of self-leveling materials, resulting in the “The Next Generation Slab™”.
The “Pump Truck” is a computer-controlled, mobile blending unit (MBU) that ensures perfect concrete mixing every time. Once mixed, formulas are pumped directly onto prepared sub-floors through a controlled high-rate piping and hose system. Blending is done on-site at street level. The pump truck can continuously deliver up to 15 tons of material per hour to all kinds of buildings, even high-rises located in congested areas that are as tall as 70 stories, covering up to 4,645m² per day.
“We are very proud and excited to work with AllPrep Flooring in Australia. David has great expertise and an excellent reputation in the market. We look forward to a successful cooperation.” ~ Erno de Bruijn, President, and COO International Division, Laticrete Int Inc.
Continue reading the Press Release here.
For more information contact AllPrep Flooring Specialists Pty Ltd to discuss your next project:
Call David Kealy: 0419 289 152
Thursday, 22 October 2020
Wow - what a project! It's not often you see a pool that glows up like this in the dark! The team from Alexander Hermes Pool & Landscaping has put some good working hours into completing this 8x3m Vibrepur Glass Mosaic pool in Sydney, NSW, using LATICRETE waterproofing system.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - LATAPOXY Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- HYDRO BAN® Fillet & Sealant is a one-component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas, and Fountains System Brochure.
Wednesday, 21 October 2020
Join us for the grand relaunch at Tile Tech Trade Centre on 23rd of October! Come in and meet the team and enjoy some tasty treats from the BBQ and have a chat with LATICRETE NSW Technical Sales Rep, Craig Hunter, who will be giving away goodies from 6am!
1/2 Prime Drive
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
From 6am - Midday
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information on LATICRETE installation materials, product demos or technical support, phone LATICRETE on 1800 331 012 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 20 October 2020
Have you heard the news yet?!
PRIME-N-BOND™ has been released to the Australian market! PRIME-N-BOND is a versatile, ready-to-use, single coat, low VOC primer designed to enhance the adhesion of adhesives to many smooth and non-absorptive substrates that can be difficult to bond to.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-purpose and can be used on a wide range of substrates
- One component, ready-to-use, no mixing required
- Single coat application
- Apply with roller or brush
- Formulated with aggregate for an enhanced mechanical bond of mortars to a variety of smooth or low-absorptive substrates
- Improves bonding of cement self-leveling products
- Low VOC, low odour, ideal for interior and occupied areas
For more information contact your LATICRETE Sales Rep or call LATICRETE on 1800 331 012 for more info.