Check out this new project! As always Sam Gardener Tiling is busy and now he is working on this new residential pool in Bulimba, QLD. The 70m2 pool will be installed using LATICRETE materials that qualifies for a 15 Year Swimming Pool System Warranty, which consists of:
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- 3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes.
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO® BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® Fillet & Sealant is a one component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant. Particularly for use under HYDRO BAN Waterproof Membrane as a transition fillet and crack filler.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* provides colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation. Designed for use on tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
Keep an eye out for updates on this special project!
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)