We recently shared a commercial pool project in Meadowbank, NSW, by Wright Pools. The project is completed and the refurbishment of this 20m pool and spa looks just beautiful! The pool features Ezarri glass mosaic tiles carried out by Knewbee Tiling, installed using a range of LATICRETE materials.
LATICRETE materials to be used:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
- LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
- LATASIL 9118 Primer is a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.