A new residential pool project is currently underway in Avalon, NSW, by Windrim Building Contractors. The project will see the development of an exciting 100m2 pool being fully tiled with 50x50 Ezarri Mosaic tiles. The team are using a range of LATICRETE installation materials that qualify for a LATICRETE 15 Year Warranty and purchased through Amber Tiles Mona Vale:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- HYDROBAN Adhesive & Sealant is a one component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant. This product is specifically formulated to meet today’s Green Building Standards and has excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* provides colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation. Designed for use on tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
Keep your eye on this project!
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)