Recently the Wauchope Aquatic Centre in Wauchope, NSW, received a pool refurbishment which consisted of 1200m2 of porcelain tiles throughout, which were supplied by The Pool Tile Company. The project was carried out by Beaucorp Projects and Allan Worril & his team, and the grouting was completed by The Grouting Girls. The pool used a range of LATICRETE products which qualified the pool for a 15 year warranty.
LATICRETE products used were:
- 3701 Mortar Admix - a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes.
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar - a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- LATAPOXY® SP-100 - a stainless, pigment free, colourfast epoxy grout for grouting floor installations of ceramic tile, brick, and stone.
- 254 Platinum Adhesive - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout - a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
- LATASIL™ - a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.