Check out this current pool project underway in Pinbarren, Qld. The installation of this 85m2 pool has been carried out by Don Macdonald and the team from The Orchid Group using SICIS paper face 15x15x1.3mm mosaic tile for the pool, and 300x1300mm lime stone for the pool coping. The project has been installed using a wide range of LATICRETE materials including:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed - a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- 254 Platinum - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- LATAPOXY® SP-100 - a stainless, pigment free, colourfast epoxy grout for grouting floor installations of ceramic tile, brick, and stone. Cleans with water while fresh. Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- SPECTRALOCK® Grout - a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use. Designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Contact us to discuss your next project, visit your job site or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.