Tuesday 31 August 2021

LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Pump Truck System

The LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® System is a time-saving, cost-effective method in finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. This proven LEAN Construction tool provides benefits right from the start of concrete placement in division 3 and flows through division 9.

The System combines LEED contributing, GREENGUARD certified, low alkali, self-levelling cement-based technology with a computer-controlled mobile blending unit (the pump truck).
Worth knowing:
  • LATICRETE SUPERCAP pump trucks can pour enough self-levelling underlayment to cover up to 4500m2 of floor per day. That’s 12 basketball courts!
  • Patented trucks blend the LATICRETE SUPERCAP self-levelling underlayment (SLU) onsite and then pump it out at a rapid rate – faster than anything else on the market.
  • After the SLU is laid, it sets for a perfectly flat and smooth finish within 4 hours. Workers can be on the floor the next day without issues.
  • The SUPERCAP system is so versatile it can be used for all kinds of projects, including high-rise buildings, retail stores, hospitals, and more. 
  • LATICRETE SUPERCAP System will pump self-levelling materials up to 70 floors from street level to deliver a perfectly flat floor faster, safer, and greener.
  • The system uses a certified low VOC, low alkali, self-levelling cement-based technology with a computer-controlled mobile blending unit (the pump truck). 

This revolutionary system benefits the entire project from design to completion by providing predictable results that can shave weeks off a project schedule while delivering a perfectly flat floor for following trades to build out on.

We call it Perfectly Flat Floors. Delivered. Click here to download the LATICRETE SUPERCAP Allprep brochure for more information.

Consider using the LATICRETE SUPERCAP Pump Truck on your next project? 

Call: 1300 ALLPREP 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. This is always great to see all the updated technology that now being used for certain jobs. Have a good day.
    Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    Text (407) 777-4240
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete