All day and all night!
The team from Knewbee Tiling are working around the clock on this pool project in Sans Souci, NSW. The 50m pool features 1400m2 of porcelain Serapool tiles, supplied by The Pool Tile Company and installed with a range of LATICRETE materials:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a single component, self-curing liquid polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- LATAPOXY® 300 Adhesive is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* provides colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation. Designed for use on tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial.
- LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
- LATASIL 9118 Primer is a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates.
Keep your eye out as this project progresses!
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)