HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates. HYDRO BAN is a certified low VOC emitting product. HYDRO BAN is extensible Class 3 membrane suitable for immersed installations, internal wet areas and external above ground use.
HYDRO BAN features rapid drying time for a faster time to tile, and changes colour from a light sage to an olive green when cured.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of AS4858 and AS4654.1 for a Class 3 Membrane
- Thin; only 0.5 mm - 0.8 mm thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 3 mm over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- IAPMO approved
- Contains antimicrobial product protection
- Safe - no solvents and non-flammable
Are you getting ready to start a project?
Contact us about your next project or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.