Boram Tiling recently installed this water feature at the Park View Apartments in Wollongong, NSW. The project features approximately 120m2 of 25x25mm marble mosaics installed with a range of LATICRETE materials.
LATICRETE products used:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- 254 Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 254 Platinum provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew.