Another Quality Pool to add to the Portfolio
Jack Boyd and his team from Jack Boyd Pools have been working on this fully tiled residential pool at Sunshine Beach in QLD. This pool features Bisazza glass mosaic tiles, installed with a range of LATICRETE materials that qualify for a LATICRETE 15 year system warranty.
LATICRETE products used in this installation include:
- 3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes. Used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix.
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- 254 Platinum (Previously 345 Platinum) is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
- LATASIL™ sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- LATASIL 9118 Primer is a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Swimming Pool System Warranty.
Contact us to discuss your next project, arrange a demo or FREE samples by calling 1800 331 012 or contact us here.