Steve Goodwin and his team from ECY Commercial have recently completed multiple stone pillars as part of a project at Zupps Properties in Brisbane, QLD. The stone walls consist of 20mm travertine which have been cut down from 600x300mm blocks to create the design. ECY Commericial have used LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive to adhere the travertine.
LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive. Engineered, formulated and optimised for the spot bonding fixing method of installing tile and stone on vertical surfaces. LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high working temperatures up to 35°C. Interior, exterior, wet areas, walls, ceilings and soffits.
- Fast Permanent Bond
- Non-Staining — ideal for white and light coloured marbles, other stones and tiles
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Durable permanent bond, will not deteriorate over time
- Safe — no solvents
- Non-Sag — when applied up to 25 mm thick
- Rapid version is available; 5–8 minute set up
Are you getting ready to start a project?
Contact us about your next project or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.