Eden Gardens recently had this stunning water feature pond installed in their NSW branch. Steyn Built Construction installed the pond using a wide range of LATICRETE materials to deliver the highest quality work.
LATICRETE products used were:
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield - 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® Adhesive & Sealant - One component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant. This product is specifically formulated to meet today’s Green Building Standards and has excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® - A thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners
- 254 Platinum (Previously 345 Platinum) - The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- PERMACOLOR® Select - an advanced high performance cement grout that offers the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. PERMACOLOR Select is designed for virtually all types of residential and commercial installations and offers optimum performance on the most demanding exterior or interior applications.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure.
Are you getting ready to start a project? Contact us for technical support or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.