In December 2016 we blogged on this residential pool project in North Coogee by Liam Patterson from Perfect Joint Tiling in Western Australia. The pool is almost wrapped up and we think it looks incredible! The project includes a water feature and consists of glass mosaics for the tiling and limestone for the pool coping.
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed - A polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates.
- 4237 Latex Additive - A specially designed latex additive for installing all types of tile, stone and agglomerates. Also for use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set adhesives to give improved performance and longer open time.
- HYDRO BAN® - A single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- 345 Platinum - The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive - A two component, high strength epoxy adhesive. Engineered, formulated and optimised for the spot bonding fixing method of installing tile and stone on vertical surfaces.
Contact LATICRETE on 1800 331 012 for technical support, arrange a demo, FREE samples, discuss your next project or contact us here.