We have been following and blogging on the progress on the North Coogee pool project and we are excited to confirm it is now complete.
Liam from Perfect Joint Tiling in WA wrapped up this project. Glass mosaics were used for the tiling and limestone was used for the pool coping. We think it looks wonderful.
Liam used the below LATICRETE installation materials, which were purchased from Tilers Express WA:
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed - A polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates.
- 4237 Latex Additive - A specially designed latex additive for installing all types of tile, stone and agglomerates. Also for use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set adhesives to give improved performance and longer open time.
- HYDRO BAN® - A single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- 345 Platinum - The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive - A two component, high strength epoxy adhesive. Engineered, formulated and optimised for the spot bonding fixing method of installing tile and stone on vertical surfaces.
Thanks for sharing this project with us Liam!
Contact LATICRETE on 1800 331 012 for technical support, arrange a demo, FREE samples, discuss your next project or contact us here.