Monday 11 January 2016

Customer Testimonial




LATAPOXY® 300 Impresses First Time User 


"I made it through one full unit today. I was impressed with the workability and transfer of the LATAPOXY. I practiced my best trowel skills so I wasn't up to my elbows in it. Cleanup was a breeze. Terrycloth and denatured alcohol. I easily made it through each mini batch well before it became unworkable. Everything was pre-cut and numbered. Very minimal odor. Very impressive product. Seemed to get great transfer and bond to the orange board."

LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a factory-proportioned kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive can be used in interior and exterior walls and floors, wet and dry areas. Click here for more info.

Arrange a demo, trade event, FREE samples or discuss your next project by calling 1800 331 012 or email us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment