LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Glenn Mannix, was recently at Reece Irrigation & Pools in Oak Flats, NSW, doing product demonstrations on LATICRETE installation materials. Those who attended had the opportunity to chat with Glenn and gain a better understanding of LATICRETE products and our 15 Year System Warranty.
Products of focus:
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield is a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes. Used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick and natural stone.
- 335 Premium Flexible Adhesive is a high performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
- LATASIL™ is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications.
- LATASIL 9118 Primer is a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates.
For more info on our upcoming Events around your area, check out the Seminars page on our website, or keep up to date with Trade Events by following us Facebook.
Contact us to arrange a trade event, a demo or for technical support, call 1800 331 012 or email email@example.com.