|Lynda and Trent getting hands-on training|
Last week NSW LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Glenn Mannix, visited the team at Amber™ Dubbo and conducted hands on training with HYDRO BAN® and HYDRO BAN Fillet & Sealant.
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates. Certified low VOC emitting, class 3 membrane suitable for immersed installations, internal wet areas and external above ground use.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of AS4858 and AS4654.1 for a Class 3 Membrane
- Thin; only 0.5 mm - 0.8 mm thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 3 mm over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- Changes colour from a light sage to an olive green when cured
- Contains antimicrobial product protection
For more information or to arrange training for your team, contact us on 1800 331 012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.