The Regis Aged Care Facility in Elermore Vale, NSW, is currently under construction and will be a 120 bed facility. Architect Jackson Teece and builders North Construction, along with tiling contractor, Choice Tiles & Plumbing, are working on the project are have chosen LATICRETE materials for installation.
LATICRETE products used:
- 3701 Mortar Admix - a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes.
- 335 Premium Flexible Adhesive - a high performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using thin-set method of installation.
- HYDRO BAN® - a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- HYDRO BAN® Adhesive & Sealant - a one component, fast curing, hybrid elastomeric adhesive and sealant.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout - offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - a patented high performance epoxy grout which offers all the great features of SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout - colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation - with enhanced performance.
Keep your eyes peeled for more on this project in the near future!
For more information on using LATICRETE in your projects, product demos, samples or technical support please contact LATICRETE on 1800 331 012, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.laticrete.com.au.
*United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)