Mitchell Haw, LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep in QLD, recently caught up with the team from Living Style Landscapes, on a job site in Pelican Waters. Mitchell conducted HYDRO BAN® training and discussed substrate preparation.
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of AS4858 and AS4654.1 for a Class 3 Membrane
- Thin; only 0.5 mm – 0.8 mm thick when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 3 mm over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- IAPMO approved
- Contains antimicrobial product protection
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
Click here for more information and for an installation video.
Are you getting ready to start a project?
Contact us about your next project or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.