Wright Pools in NSW have been busy with this pool refurb in Manly, which consisted of 50m2 of pool surrounds and 12m2 of pool waterline. Wright Pools tiled and grouted using a wide range of LATICRETE materials.
LATICRETE products used:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar - A factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix - Used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix.
- HYDRO BAN® - A thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners.
- LATAPOXY® SP-100 - A stainless, pigment free, colour-fast epoxy grout for grouting floor installations of ceramic tile, brick, and stone. Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- 254 Platinum - The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* - A patented high performance epoxy grout which offers all the great features of SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout - colour uniformity, durability and ease of installation - with enhanced performance.
- LATASIL™ - A high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile and stone applications. Suitable for exterior and interior use.
Click here to view/download the LATICRETE Pools, Spas and Fountains System Brochure
Contact us to discuss your next project, visit your job site or to arrange free samples. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.