Last week Craig Hunter, LATICRETE NSW Technical Sales Rep, caught up with Davie from Exact Stone on a jobsite in Strathfield, NSW, for a LATICRETE training session. The training and hands-on demonstrations focused on MVIS™ Masonry Veneer Mortar.
Masonry Veneer Mortar is a patented, versatile polymer fortified mortar designed specifically for the installation of adhered masonry veneer, stone and thin brick. A high performance mix provides maximum non-sag performance for vertical installations and also obtains maximum bond strength to the substrate and selected veneers.
- Incredible lightweight, non-sag performance for faster, easier installations
- Provides maximum bond strength to veneers and substrate – exceeds ANSI A118.4 requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 requirements for masonry veneer installations
- Reinforced with Kevlar® and GREENGUARD certified for low VOC’s
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew with antimicrobial product protection
Contact us to arrange a trade event, a demo or for technical support, call 1800 331 012 or email@example.com