Wednesday 24 April 2013

Testimonial from a Tiler





LATICRETE 335 Rapid Premium Flexible Adhesive - Gets Thumbs Up from Tiler!



We thought we would share in the below email from a tiler which was addressed to our LATICRETE Sales Rep, Glenn Mannix in NSW:


"Morning Glenn. 

I know I say this every time, but damn your products are
good. Used that bag of 335 rapid yesterday and the one thing I love with
LATICRETE product is the bucket life and it great, never set or went off
quick, laid tiles had plenty of time to adjust, then leave it and bam it
went off like a rock. 

Other rapid glues are almost unusable as they skin up while you are notching. 

Best quick set glue I have used. Thanks for the bag and will get Mac to keep some in stock as I 
will always keep a bag on my van for patch work. Will let you know how I 

go with that 4-XLT when I use it. Cheers mark."


Click here for more info on LATICRETE 335 Rapid Premium Flexible Adhesive - 
Call 1800 331 012 for a FREE Sample or email us here .

No comments:

Post a Comment