Wednesday 16 January 2013

"Marisa the Magical Bird"







"Marisa the Magical Bird"


Message received from the Mosaic Artist:

Dear Henry,

I hope that this email finds you doing great during this holiday
season.  May this be the best year EVER for you your family and for
everyone always!

I have finally had a moment to catch my breath this last week and
realized that I should send you some images of some of my recent
work.  I use only Laticrete and have done so for 20 years now.  These
images are of "Marisa the Magical Bird" located at Rady Children's
Hospital in San Diego.  *I will send a second email of the "River of
Life" also at the same location.

Thank you!  Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Kim Emerson
Kim Emerson Mosaics, LLC
San Diego, CA
(619) 379-1123

*Keep an eye on our blog to see the mosaic art on "River of Life" 

No comments:

Post a Comment