What a Project
Steve Rennie from Exquisite Tiling & Stone shared with us their completed 20m x 10.5m commercial pool project with Aquatic Developments Australia. The pool is located at State Swim Swimming School in Butler WA and is approximately 290 m2, completed within a 3 week time frame, from inception to completion. The team at Exquisite Tiling used a range of LATICRETE materials purchased from Tilers Express WA:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar - a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix - a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds and other cement mixes.
- 345 Platinum - the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 345 Platinum provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- PERMACOLOR® Grout - offers the maximum performance available in a cement-based grout, providing consistent colour and antimicrobial protection to resist stain-causing mould and mildew. PERMACOLOR Grout is easy to install – just mix with water.
- LATISIL™ - a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- 9118 Primer - a one component primer designed to increase adhesion of LATASIL to various substrates.
We hope to share the images of the pool filled - so keep your eyes open for more on this project by Exquisite Tiling & Stone.
Contact us to discuss your next project, arrange a demo or your FREE samples by calling 1800 331 012 or contact us here.